Handmade cargo nets using only American rope products
– Made to customer’s specifications
– Our quality control system ensures production at every level adheres to a set of criteria to respect each client’s requirements
- Materials: Manila, polyester, nylon, polydac, polypropylene
Size: 3/8” to 1-1/2
For indoor and outdoor applications all netting used are nylon or high tenacity polypropylene bonded for uv protection
- Baseball: we use 100% nylon netting, black and bonded for uv protection. 2” square mesh custom cages backstop netting l-screens
custom sized barrier netting.
goal nets: various sizes. custom sized barrier netting.
• Installation available upon request.
We carry a large inventory of high quality fence privacy materials
• Our screens are made of knitted polyethylene weaving.
• 90% blockage.
• Available in forest green, black and blue in the following sizes:
o 5’8” x 150’ roll – 7’8” x 150’ roll
o 5’8” x 50’ panel – 7’8” x 50’ panel – tapered border with grommets every 24”.
• Custom printing available.
• Heavy duty cable ties available
Largest production capacity in South Florida
- OUR SYNTHETIC WEB SLINGS ARE MADE OF 100% NYLON OR POLYESTER, AMERICAN MADE, WEBBING.
- USED BY DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES SUCH AS CONSTRUCTION, MARINE AND WAREHOUSING.
- PLEASE SEE CHART BELOW FOR VARIOUS CAPACITIES.
• Blasting Mats are used in construction sites or queries.
• Placed over the opening, they provide great absorption and protection from flying debris as well as great noise reduction while allowing gases and fumes to escape.
• Our blast mats are homemade and tightly woven with lifting rings or eyes so that they can be easily moved from one location to another.
• Materials: Manila, Polyester, Nylon, Polypropylene.
• Average weight: 9 LBS/SQUARE FOOT.
- Solas approved wood lifeboat embarkation ladders.
- Solas approved wood pilot ladders.
- Jacob’s ladders.
- Yacht ladders.
- 3-Step – 5-steps
We are the local distributors. Please call us at 305-215-5579 for more info
STEEL WIRE NET
Strongest and most durable of our cargo nets
Used for lifting or safety
Materials: Galvanized or stainless steel
¼” to 3/8”